Saturday, March 21, 2009

Definition of Success

Success means different things to different people. In fact, it may mean different things to the same person at different times.

For me, I'd say that success can be defined as having 3 boys (that would be Abang, Adik and Cuz) with me at Bangsar Village and being able to:

a) purchase some groceries at the supermarket,
b) feed all 3 dinner,
c) go next door to the pharmacy to purchase a toothbrush for the biggest of the 3 boys, and
d) buy myself some nice toilettries at L'Occitane.

Although we did have a rather hairy moment at the supermarket when Adik was a little cranky and ran out with his unpaid roti, which made me then run out after him with my unpaid roti.

But other than that, I'd say I succeeded yesterday.

2 Comments:

At 7:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are indeed a brave woman...Ant J

 
At 8:37 PM , Blogger Full Time Mom said...

Hence the need to "reward" myself with some Lycheetain!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web site tracking
Amazon Coupon