Monday, March 16, 2009

School Holidays are Here!

And thank goodness for just one week.


So, I have lined up the whole week as follows:

Monday (today) - chill out in the morning and then head to Camp 5 at 1Utama when they open at 2pm. The boys got some computer/ Nintendo time, after which Abang did some homework and then we played what Abang calls "real life games". That basically covers anything and everything that's non-electronic. Abang was a Knight, while Adik and I were left to become his pet wolf and pet dragon, respectively.



After lunch we drove out to 1Utama and signed up for the 1-hour First Timers course. Besides the 3 of us, there was another pair of siblings with their dad, and another pair of brothers (although their mom didn't join in but just watched).

Surprisingly, Abang did very well while Adik kinda freaked out as he got to the top, saying "I dowan, I dowan.." On the 12-metre high wall, Abang went about probably as high as 8 metres, but at one point he was struggling a little so the instructor went up to help guide him. When he came down (and Abang continued going up!), I commented that I'm surprised Abang didn't want to come down already. The instructor told me Abang looked absolutely determined to go up, plus he reckons going up is a better option than coming down. Excluding Adik, he was definitely the youngest among the other children yet I think he climbed the highest. Adik went up about 2+ metres and was ready to come down. I think I did about 10 metres.

Of course, the whole time Wan is freaking out (yes, she came along) saying, "Tak payahlah, Adik naik, tinggi tu.... Jatuh nanti tu kang... Tinggi tu..." I had to pretend that I didn't hear all that! The reason I didn't take any good photos of the boys climbing is because I left my phone with her and I'd have no choice but to listen to her objections.

The last wall was an 8-metre high wall and Abang - a champion by now - made it all the way to the top! Yea! So did Mummy, and Adik managed to climb about 2+ metres again.

Moving on:

Tuesday - send Wan to kampung.

Wednesday to Thursday - Daddy and I are taking the boys on holiday, nope this time not to Marriott Putrajaya. We decided to go really wild - for we are just such wild creatures - and head nextdoor to Cyberjaya instead. I'm sure the boys will be making mental notes on swimming pool comparisons.

Friday - Abang has been scheduled for a one-day camp while Adik chills out at Atok's house. Of course, by this time Mummy needs a break so I've scheduled myself to go in to the office! Ha!

Staying one step ahead. All planned out, I am.

Like Yoda, I must be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web site tracking
Amazon Coupon