Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Wazzup

It's been awhile since I've posted anything, mainly because I don't think there's been much to blog about. We've all been getting back into the groove of school re-opening and before you know it, there was Chinese New Year giving us another round of holidays! And routines go haywire, again!

And the cats aren't helping, either. Lately they've been having what I can only refer to politely as "stomach flu". So I've become a lean, mean, poop-cleaning machine. I'm not sure what's worse - cleaning up the mess in the garden, or cleaning up the mess in the litter box. I think a messy garden is worse because I can't clear everything up and inevitably there will be some, uh, leftover.

One funny thing that did occur during the holidays was when I went out with Adik and when I came home, Daddy was giving Abang his lunch. When I walked in the front door, Abang welcomed me with a "Daddy let me play computer for one and a half hours!" That, of course, got greeted with raised eyebrows (mine) while Daddy frantically whispered to Abang, "Half an hour, half an hour, la!"

"Oh, I mean, Daddy let me play for ... ah ... ah ... what again, Dad?"

"Half an hour."

"Ya, ya, I mean Daddy let me play for two and a ... I mean, ya, ya, half an hour."

Snicker, snicker. I handed Daddy a pretend shovel and told him, "Here. Dig yourself out of that one!"

Daddy just muttered, "Snitch."

Needless to say, Daddy was looking forward to going back to work! Hahahaha ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web site tracking
Amazon Coupon