Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Mothers Day to All Mommies!

Here's hoping that all Mommies out there had a good Mothers Day.

We had a nice Thai lunch in Subang Jaya, our regular haunt for occasions like this. There was our family of four, my sister's family of four, Uncle Is and Ant G, Nenek and Ant J, my parents and my auntie. This restaurant is really cool. A few years ago we had a nice Fathers Day lunch there and they gave a hat (like the type fishermen wear) as a present for the "Daddy" and we gave it to Atok. He still wears it till today.

This time, they presented a little orchid plant to the "Mummy" which was given to Nenek. It should do well, Nenek has bright green thumbs.

Other than the nice lunch, it was pretty much like any regular day for me, right up to the part when Adik tipped over the watermelon juice on him (and me) at the restaurant and not being able to eat for trying to get Adik to eat without causing anymore damage.

So once some of the other adults had finished eating they took one or both boys for a walk and I could finally have my lunch. Sounds like a normal day to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web site tracking
Amazon Coupon