Sunday, April 29, 2007

Happy Birthday, Abang!



Abang turned 4 today. Such a big boy! Feels like just yesterday that I was headed to the hospital all jittery and nervous, checking in at the labour ward and getting my blood pressure checked, the drip put in, etc. And now look at him ...

For a couple of months already, he kept saying that he wanted to have his birthday party at home. Daddy and I preferred the Megakidz or Kizsports option where the kids can go nuts playing and the adults can just watch. When decision time came, we made a deal with him. Birthday party at home means immediate family only. If he wanted his friends as well, then it would have to be Megakidz or Kizsports.

He chose home.

Here he is, enjoying his 4th birthday.







I think I may have also inadvertently confused him. Last Friday, I had a surprise birthday cake for him to share at kindergarten. It was a nicely done Batman cake from the nearby bakery and I sent it to his kindergarten just before their break time.


So, because he "already had 4th birthday at school" (as he pointed out to us), he kept saying that today was his 5th birthday! Whatever it is, he certainly enjoyed himself.

When it was bedtime (Daddy and I put the boys down for a super early bedtime of 7pm), he went up to Adik, took both his hands in his own, kissed them and then gave Adik a big bear hug. He then did the same with Daddy and me. Obviously feeling very happy and very loved.

Happy Birthday, Abang!

2 Comments:

At 3:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 4th Birthday, Abang!!!

 
At 9:28 PM , Blogger Full Time Mom said...

Thank you!

:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web site tracking
Amazon Coupon