Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Picture Diary


One day last week it was raining quite heavily in the morning so I packed the boys up to school wearing a sweater. Abang looked like he's ready for a rugby match while Adik looked like he's off to prep school.

Then this week they got new kindergarten uniforms. That's because the principal has decided not to continue under the Krista network and go independent. So all the children got their uniforms replaced. I thought it was rather cute although as usual it's a little large for my boys. I had to take in the sides of their shorts by about half an inch.

Ant J reckons the new uniforms make them look like they're getting ready to work in the Proton plant at Shah Alam but I just pooh-poohed that.

In the meantime, at home Adik is all gung-ho in the garden. I transferred a plant from a small pot into a big pot and he insisted on helping.

While Adik does gardening at home, Abang does his own gardening elsewhere. You can tell he's still learning since he's completed the swing but his legs are not in the correct position. Not to mention the fact that he's completed the swing but the ball is still on the ground where it was before he swung!


Having said that, yesterday I took him to the driving range and he hit pretty well. I noticed he does much better if he's had some carbo (e.g. bread) and MILO just before heading to the driving range. He misses the ball less and the ones he hits are better shots too.

This time I took Adik with us cos Wan was rather cranky, as was Adik, and I didn't think it was a good idea to leave them alone at home. Poor Adik kept saying, "Now Adik's turn? Adik play golf?" whenever Abang took a break. But I know for a fact that he's too young to start because he wouldn't eve let me show him how to grip the club properly! He holds it like he's about to stab someone with it.

Tomorrow Abang has a kindergarten field trip to the Planetarium and Adik has the day off from school. Perhaps I'll take Adik for a field trip to Sunway Pyramid.

More photos:

Adik learning (unsuccessfully) to pole dance at Megakidz during a birthday party recently. Perhaps he should pursue other, um, interests.

And here's Abang playing Daddy's Nintendo at the mamak restaurant while Ant J gets her car washed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web site tracking
Amazon Coupon