Monday, June 16, 2008

Who, Me? Or Was it You?

Image000

 

Here are some gems from Adik:

 

1. "I want Wan to mandikan you".  He has his 'me' and 'you' mixed up.  It probably comes from repeating what we say verbatim, so when I ask him, "You want Mummy to help you?" he replies, "Yes I want Mummy help you."

 

2. So then we tried to correct him, "No, not 'I want Wan to mandikan you' Adik, it's 'I want Wan to mandikan me'.  At which point, he ran to the kitchen and shouted, "Adik nak mandikan Wan!!"  He couldn't figure out why we all laughed so loudly.

 

3. He's been singing nursery rhymes at kindergarten, the latest (and funniest) one being "Baa Baa Black Sheep".  Here's his version-

 

Baa baa black sheep

Adee-bodee hoe

Yes sir, yes sir

Thwee fags bull (I kid you not)

One the master

Aaaaand .... dame

Aaaaand ... one little boy!

 

When I remember some more funny stuff I'll post it.  I know there's more, I just can't remember it right now.

1 Comments:

At 6:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web site tracking
Amazon Coupon