Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Back to Life, Back to Reality

Daddy and I managed to get away for the weekend and now it's back to the grindstone. Just regular stuff going on these days. And it just occurred to me that it's school holidays next week!


The cats are back from the cat hotel and they're a little standoff-ish. Presumably (and understandably) they weren't too happy at being cooped up in a cage all weekend.


And it was Adik's birthday last week too, so I made him a cake to bring to school. And another for them to have at Atok's house while Daddy and I were away. Abang was so sweet. Apparently, without any prompting from any of the adults, he asked to save a slice each for Mummy and Daddy. Aaawww...!


Also let's not forget it's Merdeka month now, and we've replaced our tattered flag with a brand new one. Wan joined two poles together and I tied the whole thing to our fence so it's flying quite proudly now. I bought 2 spare flags so that if/ when the flag gets a bit tattered I don't have to wait until next August to replace it with a new one.

Well, I'm off to fetch the boys from kindergarten. Yes, those two lovely boys who drive me crazy and keep me sane at the same time:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web site tracking
Amazon Coupon