Thursday, November 01, 2007

Proud to be Malaysian

Daddy and I watched P. Ramlee The Musical last weekend and really, it makes us Proud to be Malaysian!

It was absolutely wonderful, the delivery was very powerful and when the love songs were being belted out, I got chills even. The only negative thing about it was the difficulty in getting tickets. Not because they were sold out, but because the ticketing agent was not up to standard.

The website is not easy to navigate, it looks and feels like it was developed by a student and their staff don't seem to be well trained to handle customers, judging by my telephone interaction with them. I could go on and on but I won't.

Suffice to say the Musical was well worth the suffering I went through to get the tickets. Apparently there are still seats left, do check out http://www.ticket2u.biz/ (but let me warn you here and now: This website is quite kambing). Which reminds me I should give feedback to the organisers about this.

Also find out more about the actual musical at http://pramleethemusical.com/

Proud to be Malaysian!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web site tracking
Amazon Coupon