Thursday, November 29, 2007

Sorry, Wrong Number!

A few days ago I received a miss call from an unknown number. No big deal - I usually ignore these things unless the person leaves a message. A few minutes later, I received an sms from that same number.

It basically said "Hi sayang, this is and I just got back from the kampung. I really miss you, give me a call."

As per my modus operandi, I continued to ignore it. After another miss call, I didn't receive anymore calls for about 10 hours. I thought maybe she'd got the correct number for her sayang or she got herself a new sayang.

Unfortunately (for me), it was not to be and I got another call and yet another mushy sms. I'm beginning to think it's one of those pranks where they try to get you to reply and then "berkenalan."

HAH! I'm too smart for that. For I have more important things to do with my time than to answer some unknown sms. Instead I shall ... blog about it.

Which is why I never reply these "wrong numbers".

2 Comments:

At 8:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

eeeuw..maybe its one of the bomba dudes who thinks you are a hot mama .. heh heh - Ant J

 
At 10:46 PM , Blogger Full Time Mom said...

Firstly, how would the bomba dude get my number?

Secondly, this person calling me is introducing him/herself as a malay woman - siti? ida? tipah? rini? I forget. So unless the bomba dude thinks I'm into the 'alternative lifestyle' (which was obviously a vibe I sent off while at the fire station with my husband and 2 children), then he's obviously not very smart eh.

Which brings us to the part about ignoring the calls and sms :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web site tracking
Amazon Coupon