Sunday, December 16, 2007

An Eye for Detail


This is going to be a quick post because I need to go catch on some rest so that this darn cough will go away.

We went up the Eye on Malaysia over the weekend. We arrived there bright and early at 9:45am and went in with the group we booked with. It was nice, although I thought the ride itself was a bit too long, going 5 rounds in total.

And Mummy was ready to freak out and bang on the doors, "Let me out! Let me out!" because I don't like heights very much. Not at all, in fact.



Poor Abang must have caught Mummy's Freaking Out vibes because whenever we got to the top he would freeze, hold on really tightly to Daddy's hands and insist that we make Adik sit down and not walk about the gondola. (That was what made the gondola sway and freak Abang out.)


By the way, from way up high we also saw a (dead) big fish floating in the lake!

Nice ride, but I'd probably only do it that one time. Still, there are other things to explore at Lake Titiwangsa so I'm sure we'll be back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web site tracking
Amazon Coupon