Thursday, January 24, 2008

Bloggable Pictures

I'm just posting some rather nice bloggable pictures tonight. Not really in the mood to be writing much because I've been having some pretty bad gastric pain the last few days. Having to eat every 2 hours (otherwise I feel hungry and the gas and pain start up) with the associated wind and stomach discomfort makes me feel like a colicky newborn baby!

So here they are:


Energetic Abang!


Adik, the Ice Cream Boy.


Boys with too many toys, so they end up playing with the box instead.



Isn't this funny? I caught Percy napping in that position but then when I opened the window to snap his picture, he woke up and gave me this stunned deer-in-front-of-headlights look. Probably turned out better than if I got a picture of him actually sleeping. Percy is a semi-stray that came over for food and we managed to catch him and have him neutered (our community service). So he comes over everyday now looking for payback.


And, finally, here's one of Harun (everyone who comes to the house says, "Besar, kuching tu, kan?") resting on his favourite tree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web site tracking
Amazon Coupon