Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Overpriced Day!

Here's what my 2 little valentines have been up to lately:


Abang playing at TTDI park.


Adik plucking 'flowers' on our way to the playground.


Abang relaxing (or "chilling", as I like to put it) at Ant J's house. Look at those long legs! Like, when did he grow up? How do I stop this?!? Sigh ... just today he complained his kindergarten uniform gym shorts are tight. This past week I've expanded the waistband on 2 other shorts. AND this evening I opened up some stitches to make Adik's pyjama pants longer ... sigh ...


Adik doing his jigsaw puzzles. He's really into jigsaw puzzles these days. He is so incredibly focused when he does them. I watched from afar and I noticed just how patient he is, trying different pieces in different slots, rotating them - especially when he doesn't know I'm watching. If I sit with him to do the puzzles he tends to get a little lazy. If he finds he can't fit a piece then he just lobs it at me and says, "Mummy buat." Like, excuse me! Still, it's nice for me to get half an hour of peace when he's focused on his puzzles.


And here they both are attempting to climb our mango tree.

Happy Overpriced Day, everyone!

1 Comments:

At 11:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's the milk!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web site tracking
Amazon Coupon