Sunday, October 19, 2008

Family Day

Today was Daddy's office Family Day and amazingly enough, we turned up!

Daddy and I are usually quite malas ... I mean, too tired ... to go but I thought we ought to go this year and show some support. Plus it would be good for the boys to be out and about. (Having said that, Abang did ask if he could bring the Nintendo DS and Daddy agreed.)

We were amongst the first few to arrive so the boys got first dibs on "helping" to paint the background for the stage, plus get a headstart on hand painting and other stuff like swinging on a vine. What a novelty for our budak-budak bandar!

Anyway, I thought I'd post some pictures of the boys since I haven't in awhile.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web site tracking
Amazon Coupon