Tuesday, March 18, 2008

So E-mpressed

It never ceases to amaze me how E-zily the boys take to electronic gadgets in the house.

Adik has learnt to use the computer. No, really. Previously he'd sit on my lap and I would navigate for him - he tells me which games he would like to play and I would click on them and also play them for him. Sometimes I showed him how moving the mouse moves the cursor. Over the school holidays he started fiddling with the mouse himself. And now look at him!


Yes, I know, he's a little close to the screen but we're working on that. The first couple of days he was limited to that one game on Little Einstein where he has to guess which musical instrument made the sound and click on it.

Now he can play a different game where he needs to click on the musical instrument and drag it to the correct outline. Amazing.

Abang too has his own accomplishments. He's learnt to play backgammon. By himself. On my phone. And he can win!
He'd been asking me to teach him how to play it, I guess, because he's tired of the other 2 games on my phone which are golf and a racing game. I kept telling him that I don't know how to play backgammon. I did try a few times, and even read the instructions, but I didn't have the patience to continue.

But he did. And he just learnt it by trial and error.

E-mpressive!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web site tracking
Amazon Coupon