Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Sad Indication ...

... of just how much Little Einsteins is watched by the adults in this house. You read correctly, I said "the adults".

This evening the boys and I were chilling out in my room and I put the TV on and Little Einsteins was on. After the first minute I thought to myself, "Hmmm, this doesn't look familiar. I wonder if it's a new episode."

Judging by a) the boys' total focus on the show, and b) how they were NOT reciting the script along with the show, I figured I was right but decided to ask anyway.

"Is this a new episode? I don't think I've seen this before."

"I think so la Mummy. I also haven't seen this before."

5 minutes later Daddy came into the room.

"Hey! Is this a new episode? I don't think I've seen this before."

The 3 of us replied in unison:"Yes".

After 10 minutes Abang complained he was hungry. So I suggested that they go downstairs and have dinner while continuing to watch the show as they eat.

Wan kindly offered to feed Abang while I fed Adik. As she sat down she said, "Eh, ni baru punya ke ni? Macam tak pernah tengok je."

How sad is that?

2 Comments:

At 11:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA.... ok ok... what's Little Einstein? *grin*

 
At 3:38 PM , Blogger Full Time Mom said...

This ought to do it:

http://atv.disney.go.com/playhouse/littleeinsteins/index.html

However, if you plan to view this at the office, here's my suggestion - DON'T.

:D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web site tracking
Amazon Coupon