Monday, March 31, 2008

The Week in Pictures

I opened the front door this evening and this is what greeted me:


Thomas, our neutered male cat who has also been mistaken for a pregnant cat, was lying there legs wide open so of course I just HAD to take a picture. After awhile I realised he hadn't moved at all. So I poked and prodded and then he opened his eyes, stretched and yawned. Must be tiring being a non-pregnant neutered male cat.

Here are the boys playing with their new (free!) children's umbrella:




And .... how much for the boy? Takde barcode, so how?




The boys have been enjoying the new LCD screen for their computer:



Not much has been happening here recently, but I'm sure I'll be eating those words soon!

1 Comments:

At 8:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

errr. adik doing another politician pose izzit... - Ant J

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web site tracking
Amazon Coupon