Sunday, April 13, 2008

Git Off Yer Butt

I've been trying to get the boys to be more active lately. I realised that they're playing on the computer more and more and playing outside less and less.

It's also a known fact that exercise helps build up the appetite for thin folks (I assume that includes children). Here's hoping that it will work with Abang and Adik! So I've set myself a goal of getting the boys out there in the evenings whenever it's not raining, playing in the garden at least, if not going out for a walk to the playground.

I hope I can stick to my resolution! Here's some pictorial evidence:


This is at the nearby Pasar Tani. It's quite fun to go to (the greens are so fresh!) and the boys enjoyed it too.


I know - this looks like a random bunga raya. But it's from the bunga raya tree that we planed outside the house and I actually snapped a photo of it when we went out for a walk. Really!


And this one is my favourite. As soon as I mentioned wiping my car down, both boys jumped at the chance and grabbed a rag each. Ahh, yes, I'm enjoying this while it lasts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

web site tracking
Amazon Coupon